Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's time to eat!

Hello Thanksgiving week!!  It's a wonderful week because its cold, and windy and totally feeling like the holidays! I've got my west elm felt garland on the fireplace and the thought of putting up the Christmas tree is totally in the front of my brain, but hasn't quite made it out of the box yet. 

I'm bringing the snack food this Thanksgiving so that means chex mix, trail mix (both on the easy route, bought from SamsClub) and pecan stuffed dates covered in powdered sugar. I used to make them every thanksgiving with my family and my sister would make her baked almond Brussel sprouts. It's currently sleeting out so hopefully this doesn't mess up our travel plans. 

This past weekend we took Conor to see Santa... Cutest baby ever, he was super chill and so easy going.  He was so relaxed he yawned right there on santas lap. 


Hope everyone has a sweet and full Thankgiving, enjoy your families and friends and remember to know when to stop eating! 
Xoxo -L

No comments: