Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2nd Day Things

For this new week it all revolves around baby boy. I just bought a BOB Revolution jogging stroller and found there are all kinds of accessories that you can get to go with it. I'm adding them to my Pinterest board, Christmas List so I don't forget the cool things I find. I seem to not remember much of anything these days unless I write them down or tell someone about it. So... here we go with our Tuesday awesomeness...
 - The best thing about cold weather is the clothes (awesome boots and tights!!). Its tricky when it comes to dressing a baby...Conor happens to have extra chubby legs/ankles, so I went to Walmart and got baby boy some ankle socks that aren't tight! They're super cute and don't cut into his legs.
 -The next best thing about it finally being cold out is staying indoors and feeling toasty! I've used my Keurig more in the past month than I have in a year! I've gotten super into Chai Latte's and decaf Hazelnut coffee, although the only thing that makes coffee amazing is the creamer that goes in it... I saw an ad for
Egg Nog Latte creamer and have to try it! I need to save some bucks at Starbucks, $4 pumpkin spice latte's are kind of ridiculous even though they are AMAZING! So I'll try this creamer instead :o)
 - This weekend I'm looking forward to going to Austin for the guys Alumni Soccer game, and will be dressing baby in his UT onesies. He wears one every Saturday for a game.
I hope everyone enjoys the "arctic blast" that's blowing through the city. Its gonna be a cold one!


No comments: