Thursday, November 14, 2013

Gold in Design

I've been noticing a pretty awesome new trend going through home decor and fashion. It's going GOLD! Who would have thought we're all embracing the yellow metal. I remember I wouldn't touch gold jewelry 10yrs ago. But now, it all okie dokie. Here are some awesome gold finds...
-This Gold giraffe  is exactly my inspiration for our next baby room! It's going to be creamy and smooth, with gold accents. That is hoping in the next few yrs we would have a baby girl! I have placed a few pictures for inspiration on my Pinterest board.
-The walls are also important, this Dot wallpaper is especially cute for a baby room, 
or a kid play room!
-if you want a super spruced up holiday party with a sparkly table, put these Forks and knives down. Gold flatware is a great way to add some punch to a Christmas party.
-...and lastly a really cute stocking stuffer or sweet way to send out a Christmas photos...these note cards stick with the gold dot theme.

Find a few cool gold pieces to scatter around the house. Look for glitter gold candle sticks or gold sparkly ornaments for your tree. It's time to get festive y'all! 

No comments: