Monday, December 2, 2013

It's the Holiday Season...

This holiday season has kicked off to a sick husband and a lot of traveling. That's the one thing that ends up wearing me down at the end of the holidays, travel. It's going to be a whole knew ball game this year with Conor baby. We made it thru Thanksgiving, and now we're about to do some flying to find a new house and pay visit for Christmas. 
A four month old on a plane will be entertaining, I'm sure.  

Since it is the holidays season, I've been bombarded with catalogues and magazines. One of which I love because its trendy and has fairly traditional furnishings, but is always really affordable is Home Decorators Collection.  We really are lacking furniture for a dining room; we actually don't have any dining room furn. Here are a few items I'm in love with for our new house in the dining room...
I'm going for the whole French country/neutral decor look with a few accent colors. I can't wait to see what our new house looks like so we can move in all of our stuff and make it a home. 

No comments: