Friday, September 13, 2013

We had a baby!

Well on August 8 I was induced and after 2 hours of pushing like a crazy lady, we had our big baby boy! Conor Patrick was born at 7:42pm on a Thursday, weighing 8lbs 6oz. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. Marc was my coach and left leg holder, he was amazing. I kept thinking about how Conor would come out, and I was just hoping I could get him out. I didn't know my body could do what it did to get him into the world. They put a mirror down there, kinda wished they hadn't. It's unreal what that area looks like when delivering a baby. It's all very real! We couldn't be happier to have this cuddle bug, the best thing my husband and I have ever done together.  He's 5 weeks old as of yesterday and it's like the first 3 weeks never happened. I almost don't even remember it.

No comments: