Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It's 2015!!!

Christmas happened, it's as awesome... I can't believe it's already the year my baby will turn 2! It's just insane how time is running right by my eyes.  I don't have much time for nap time, so here are a few ideas I have for 2015....

I've decided this yr I'm going to help get the baby really involved with play dates and hanging out with other kids. Time to socialize and learn to share! So I've joined a local MeetUp group and went to our first event today, story time at Barnes and Noble, so far so good!

Next is I'm going to explore my new camera and photography, I am in love with my new camera and so impressed  with how much better it is than a point and shoot camera. It's like a fine science and a skill to learn. So glad I took a class in college. It's my leg up!

Nap time is over! Woohoo!


No comments: