Monday, October 28, 2013

Big Changes are a Comin'

We have a lot of changes happening around this house! For starters I decided to stay home with our baby for a few more months! I'm super excited about it, it's just a few months that I'll never get back if I don't take advantage of it now. Baby boy is starting to do so many new things now. He has discovered the tv and actually watches it! The iPhone and iPad are also really exciting to him. I'm blown away that an almost 3 month old is fascinated with a cell phone. I think it's more about the light and the scrolling screen than anything. He's holding up his head and can go from his back to a seated position and then to standing!! (all with the help of us holding his hands, but still... that's amazing!)


Conor's first visit to a Pumpkin Patch

 The next exciting change is the potential to move to another state! I'm so excited about the places our little family is going, and where we may magically end up. For now we're doing all the things necessary to make Conor's first few months well documented and taking lots of embarrassing pictures to put in the slide show at his rehearsal dinner before his wedding day ;o)

No comments: