Sunday, September 20, 2009

Foot Surgery!!

this past week i had surgery on my foot to remove my bunion!! It was a little out of the blue that i decided to do it, but i figured i dont have children, i dont have personal issues, i dont live on the third floor of an apartment so i can handle having only one working leg for a while. So Tuesday morning i had my bunion removed! And now tomorrow i'm going to visit my doc to see about when i'm getting my pin and stitches taken out. It looks (from what i can see under my bandage) really bruised and purple, i'm really not looking forward to seeing stitches and a metal pin sticking out of my foot. But i'm excited to see if theres much difference in how it looks, i hope so.

I've just been at home googling couture wedding dresses and well, anything wedding b/c its an industry i adore and love and cant wait to actually dive two feet in to plan my own,...so that kept me pretty pre-occupied while marc studyed and went to work/school. I could be doing that for another week b/c they might tell me it could be another week before i go back to work (pin has to come out before i go back to work). And my lovely old college roomate volunteered to give me a ride to work every day! What a blessing for her to pick me up. :o) So all is well until i hear about my foot at the doc's tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: